Coromandel Adventures - Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- All tours and shuttle services are subject to change at the discretion of Coromandel Adventures for reasons of weather conditions, road conditions and/or operational requirements. Coromandel Adventures will not be liable for any consequential losses or additional costs incurred as a result of cancellation.
- All bookings are refundable in the event that Coromandel Adventures cancels the service.
- All bookings are subject to confirmation and full payment.
- All payments are to be made in New Zealand dollars and must include payment for any bank charges incurred. All retail prices are in $NZD and include GST (15%). Prices are subject to change without notice.
- If you have made payment by Credit Card, the name that will appear on your statement will be Coromandel Adventures.
- All bookings must be used in accordance with the applicable dates and any conditions printed on them and with any other applicable terms and conditions.
- Full fare is payable for unaccompanied children. Full contact details of caregiver required.
- Confirmed reservations are required for all services.
- Reservations may be transferred or refunded up to 48 hours prior to the commencement of the planned service. No refunds will be given for cancellations within 48 hours of the departure. Dates may be transferred up to 24 hours prior to the planned trip, however replacement date is subject to availability. All refunds are subject to a 25% administration fee.
- A deposit may be requested to confirm your reservation or booking for a charter or large group in which case it will be a non-refundable payment. Payment of a deposit forms part of the final payment and means you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions of Sale and Travel.
- Coromandel Adventures may sell services of other operators who are not connected with the Company and whose operations are outside the control of the Company. We do our best to recommend operators who we consider to be reliable and offering a consistent level of service. However Coromandel Adventures accepts no responsibility or liability for the service provided by those operators except as required by law.
- Coromandel Adventures Management and Drivers reserve the right to refuse any person access on any trip for any reason including any person who is unruly in behaviour, unfit to travel, is likely to cause distress or discomfort to other passengers or has previously engaged in any unlawful activities affecting the Company. The driver may also require any person to leave the vehicle.
- Adults are responsible for the behaviour of accompanying children in their care or under their supervision including the use/compliance of seatbelts and or use of any child restraint/car-seat available as required by law. Non-compliance may result in transport being refused.
- Coromandel Adventures management or their staff has the right to refuse access on any vehicle to any passenger carrying any noxious plant or accompanied by any animal. Our team has the right to inspect the contents of any passenger’s luggage for any noxious plant or animal on any trip where the destination is part of the Department of Conservation Estate.
- All passengers participating in any tours where the destination includes part of the Department of Conservation Estate are subject to any regulations and procedures in place to protect and preserve the flora or fauna of that location.
- Smoking is not permitted on or directly outside any of Coromandel Adventures premises, vehicles or any vehicles under the control of Coromandel Adventures.
- Copies of the Terms and Conditions of Sale and Travel are available from Coromandel Adventures
||Fare to be paid
|0-15 yrs inclusive
|16 yrs and over
Coromandel Adventures operates every day except Christmas Day. Limited services are available on Public Holidays. For details of these services please contact